I'm not a big fan of travelling for work. In fact, I hate it. I'm really just a big couch potato at heart, and who wants to spend time away from home. Still, sometimes a travel assignment comes along that's hard to object too loudly about.
Here's an aerial view (I'm at the A):
View Larger Map
Yes, the water really is that clear, and it's a very comfortable 85 and breezy. Hotel's not the greatest (who likes a 3-star hotel when everything around is 5-star?), but no one comes here for business. The rest of the group in my hotel shuttle was very curious why I was here by myself. I think they thought I was here for "work," if you catch my drift. Having the shuttle crew lose my suitcase for about half an hour added some excitement. Anyway, if you guessed the Bahamas, you guessed right. Too bad the company didn't put me up at Atlantis, but I can see it from the deck of my room. Looks really nice. . .
Here's a couple of photos from my hotel room (Atlantis is around the corner of the tower on the right).
Here's an aerial view (I'm at the A):
View Larger Map
Yes, the water really is that clear, and it's a very comfortable 85 and breezy. Hotel's not the greatest (who likes a 3-star hotel when everything around is 5-star?), but no one comes here for business. The rest of the group in my hotel shuttle was very curious why I was here by myself. I think they thought I was here for "work," if you catch my drift. Having the shuttle crew lose my suitcase for about half an hour added some excitement. Anyway, if you guessed the Bahamas, you guessed right. Too bad the company didn't put me up at Atlantis, but I can see it from the deck of my room. Looks really nice. . .
Here's a couple of photos from my hotel room (Atlantis is around the corner of the tower on the right).

Apparently I have an "island view" room. Could have fooled me. Anyway, I'm here for a grand total of 27 hours, so it's not like I have much of a chance to do anything but eat, sleep, attend my 3 hour meeting tomorrow with the Ministry of Education, and get back on the plane. And then get home and start saving so I can come back with Tiffany and the kids and stay at the Atlantis.It's good to have goals.
1 comment:
Rough...not so much the location, but the amount of time and lack of company (namely Tiffany, Avery and Donovan). The water is so pretty it looks fake.
Post a Comment