It has been raining and raining here. We lost power for several hours today. The basement is too dark without lights and our main level still has minimal furniture, so at around six o'clock, I had had enough of sitting around on the floor and since we didn't have power to run an oven or microwave, our only dinner option was cold cereal or going out to eat. We went out. My kids wanted to wear the above. I was too tired to put up a good fight, so yes, I took them out in public like this.
Ok, and I'll just go ahead and further incriminate myself as a mom that lets her children look like homeless ragamuffins. Yesterday, I let Avery put on makeup. This was the result.
4 comments:
Love it! Did Avery think she was pretty?
Wow on the make up...in fact, that's more like a "whoahhhh, Nelly"
I must say, I find the white socks adorable, he looks like a little old man. :) And I think Avery's outfit and rain boots are fine...I don't have much fashion sense though.
Beee-you-teeful.
XOXO
Woah - Tiff! You're my hero. Anyone that has guts to walk out with those outfits deserves the red carpet! You go girl! I especially love Avery's make-up.... Clinique - here she comes.
Post a Comment