Tonight in the car, Avery and I had a conversation. It went something like this:
Me: Avery, sometimes I just can't believe how much I love you. I don't think you even know how much I love you.
Avery: A million?
Me: More.
Avery: A thousand?
Me: Even more.
Avery: Maybe I'll know how much you love me when I'm older and know bigger numbers.
Me: I don't think you'll know how much I love you until you're a mommy and know how much you love your babies. Then you'll know how much I love you.
Avery: Like when I'm 16?
Me: I hope not!
Summer 2015 part 1 of 2
7 years ago
3 comments:
Even Evan got a kick out of that when I read it to him. :-)
I truly laughed out loud at his one;)
Hey Tiffany! How are you! I miss seeing you and going to WW. haha
This posting is so adorable. I love it. Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment