This morning, we went to see the movie "Kung Fu Panda." It was pretty funny, although a little more violent than I was expecting (I just keep telling myself that since it's animated violence, it's not as bad). Avery LOVED the movie and she has been training all day to be a kung fu master. Check out her awesome moves (and be sure to pause the music so you can hear the sound effects):
I also learned a lesson after taking my kids to the movies today. The lesson is this: Avery costs $6.00 to take to the movies. We bought her ticket and she sat glued to the screen the entire time. Donovan costs about $30.00 to take to the movies. After about 10 minutes of the movie, he informed me that he was "all done" and I spent the next hour and 20 minutes buying him popcorn, candy and drinks - anything to keep him busy until the movie was over.
But he was obviously paying at least a little bit of attention, because he picked up some moves of his own. Watch this, and then place your bets on what time we'll be taking someone to the emergency room for stitches tomorrow.
1 comment:
Syd loved this movie too...Riley however, could have cared less. Cute videos :-)
Post a Comment