Her study is really particular about how the girls look for performances, so I spent two hours doing her hair:
Avery and her friend Adrienne, just before they went onstage.
It's hard to wait for your turn.
The crazy stage moms:
Now, the best part. Here is the dance. Sorry it's such poor quality. I also took one with my video camera, so I'll see if I can figure out how to download that, because it looks much better. Avery starts out in the back row, second from the left. Just look for the super bouncy one that is more concerned with how her hair looks than actually getting the steps right.
6 comments:
OMG Tiff - she's such a HAM! WOW - she loves that stage, girl... You be carefull with that and just make sure she stays off the pole... LOL.
xoxoxoox
The previous comment had me busting a gut! Stay off the pole!!! LOL too funny. I think I see a future Rockette there, what a great video - she's a cutie!
Tiffany -- Avery and Adrienne look so cute together! Adorable!
That is the cutest thing I've EVER seen! She is such a hip swinger! I wish my hair looked like that!
Tiffer!
Avery is a natural up on there on stage! Very cute!! Thanks for sharing! - Teri
Uh-mazing. Can you do my hair and makeup?
PS. Cory and I drove through Zions yesterday on our way home to Arizona. I thought of black beans and blue darts.
Love you!
Post a Comment