Sunday, June 29, 2008

New living room

Last week, we got new living room furniture and painted the room. We still have nothing up on the wall, but I wanted to share our new stuff!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Looks great Tiffany!

Lea said...

I love, love the furniture and the color of the walls. It looks so warm and welcoming. I can't wait to see what you put on the walls.

~TMcGee~ said...

What fabulous taste you have, my good woman. :-) If and when I repaint the kitchen, that is the color I want. And I'm really liking the furniture, it's very fancy smancy!

Natalie C. said...

Very beautiful furniture! That's exciting. I can't believe you guys got a tomato already! I'll have to go check how our cherry tomato plant is doing, but I'm pretty sure we've still got a while before we see anything round and red.

Jeppson Clan said...

Very sleek. How grown-up you are!

Britni said...

Ooh I love the leather and the color on the walls. Very nice.

s said...

Awesome furniture! Good riddance to the pink couches? Those were comfy....