Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday

Today was Donovan's best friend Cooper's birthday party. He turned 3 and had a pool party with about 200 kids. Well, maybe there were only about 20, but it sure seemed like a lot. They had about 4 baby pools filled up in the yard and there were kids splashing everywhere. Dono had a great time.

Tonight was Avery's actual recital. The pictures I posted earlier were just from the dress rehearsal, so I guess I have an excuse to post some more. Before the performance, Avery told me she was a little nervous, because there were going to be so many more people watching her than at dress rehearsal. She did great and loooooved being on stage. She kept winking and blowing kisses at the audience! What a ham! We had to leave the kids in the dressing room during the entire show. It felt strange to just leave her, but she did fine.


The little brothers were super enthused about the whole thing, as you can obviously see.


Afterwards, she got a bouquet of flowers from her Daddy. She thought it was pretty cool and kept saying "these are the first flowers I have ever gotten!"


Afterwards, we got ice cream. It's tradition! When I was little we went to ice cream after every one of my dance recitals! (Avery kept her flowers with her, of course.)

4 comments:

~TMcGee~ said...

Donovan is such a sweet looking little guy (his curls are the best). :-) I love the pic at the Dairy Queen with her flowers, awesome make-up and ice cream lipstick. Very cute.

Rich and Luz Stearns said...

Tiff - HOW ADORABLE! I love her makeup and her HAIR is AWESOME! You're too cute girl, I didn't know you had it in you... I think you need to be a hair/make-up stylist in your next life!

Rich and Luz Stearns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeppson Clan said...

Darling. Way to go Avery. Now you just need to teach her the Spice Girls dance from apt. #32! I love that picture of the brothers. Donovan looks like such a sweetie. Cute kids all of them!