I just wanted to post a couple of random photos from over the weekend. No real rhyme or reason, I just like them.
First, my boys taking a nap together. How sweet are they?
Second, I just wanted to show how classy we are. Scott brought me home some flowers on Friday because I had a somewhat difficult week with two of our children (not saying which two). I have a beautiful vase, but because we have started packing and half of our stuff is in storage anyway, I couldn't find it. So here is what is currently displayed on my dining room table. I think the kids' vinyl placemats make it extra classy. But I really do love them. Thanks, Scott!
Third, tonight, when Avery got out of the bathtub, she was snuggling with me and being really cute. She was saying that she'll never be too big to snuggle, I'll always be her best friend and stuff like that. I told her that she'd change her tune the minute she turned 13, and she swore she wouldn't. Of course I got it on film so I can make her keep her promises later.
3 comments:
You are like wonder-blogger! I have giggled out loud several times over your funny antics, and your children are darling. I know this is the wrong post, but that close-up pic of the peacock a couple of posts ago, seriously looked like a National Geographic picture. Wow!
Congratulations on selling your condo! That is very exciting.
Tiffany,
I just rediscovered your blog! (from Natalie's page) I kept putting in flemfam without the - and i couldn't get on. Your kids are really cute and growing up! I love what Avery said! That is so cute! Good thing you got that recorded. I would love to come to DC and see a couple of friends. Hopefully someday we can stop by!
Dana
I love the oatmeal vase! It's so shabby chic. :-)
Post a Comment