Tiffany's in New York this weekend seeing Clay Aiken in Spamalot . Just kidding, she's seeing Wicked. Wait a second, I think I was supposed to say that she was seing Wicked just so people wouldn't know she's seeing Spamalot with Clay Aiken. Oh well. That's why you don't ask husbands to keep secrets.
Her being away means I'm home with the kiddos. So far so good: no stitches, kids actually had four meals, and got to bed at a reasonable time. Not too shabby. I'd have photos for you, but there are two good reasons why I'm not going to: 1) I think Tiffany took the camera to NY, and 2) there's no good reason I can think of to provide photographic evidence of what the house looks like with Dad in charge. Good thing we have two more days before T gets back, we should be able to recover.
Another funny thing happened while we were saying prayers tonight. Avery thanked Heavenly Father for America. Patriotic? Darn straight, we teach 'em early in this house.
Summer 2015 part 1 of 2
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment