Sunday, April 27, 2008

Another Averyism

Avery was helping me pick up the kitchen while Dono was taking a nap and found Tiffany's "Deceptively Delicious" book. She looked at me and said "I knew it! I knew Mommy was secretly putting growing food in my sugar!"

Busted!

3 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

That's so funny! Avery is too cute! Way to go Scott on their coordinating church clothes, and for giving Tiff a N.Y. get-a-way.

We're seeing Wicked in May with Broadway Across America. Not the same as N.Y. but still fun!
I think I secretly want to see Spamalot now. ;)

Ryann said...

So funny! Madi has caught on to the diluting of the juice and no insists on watching me pour the juice in her cup. But she hasn't realized that I now just dilute the juice directly in the juice bottle!

Ferndale said...

You have been caught! Trust issues begin early...