Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 2

We've made it to day two of Tiffany's NY trip and actually made it to church this morning (no, not exactly on time, but close). Here's a picture of the two of them afterward:

We got lots of compliments for how well we were color coordinated, Daddy wore his purple tie too. Mom would be proud.

Then there are moments like these, where Dono is trying on Avery's shoes, that might make any dad wonder about his son's future. I think we're going to go get some G.I. Joe stuff from Target tomorrow, and I'm thinking about getting him a tatoo. Too young? Maybe. At least some beef jerky and a NASCAR jacket.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Hey Tiffer,

Your kids are so cute! I love your boys curly hair. You look great by the way. Just thought I would drop in note and say hi!

Ryann said...

Terry and I were cracking up with your description of making Dono more manly! We have frequently found Tim in panties, with hair bows, and playing with dolls. We too need to start working on his manly skills!