A couple weeks ago, we made gingerbread houses. The kids had a great time and loved their houses. I feel bad that I never got a picture of the finished product, and I threw them out today after they had been licked to death for the past 2 weeks.
Avery was very meticulous about her gingerbread house. Every piece went perfectly into the right spot. It was a beautiful house.

Donovan spent the first 30 seconds sticking a couple pieces of candy into the frosting, and then the next 20 minutes shoving candy and frosting into his mouth as fast as possible.

I probably should have stopped him, especially since by the end, his cheeks were bright red. I don't know if it was from all the sugar or he was reacting to all they dye in that nasty candy, but those cheeks were the color of apples. Seriously, this picture does not do them justice:

No comments:
Post a Comment