Sunday, December 28, 2008

We love Pei Wei, yes we do!


Pei Wei is one of our family's favorite casual restaurants. The closest one is over 30 minutes away, so we don't get to go as often as we'd like. I wish there was one closer - I've even written to the company begging for one in my town! We went today. The kids had a good timeplaying with their chopsticks. They thought they were very funny.



Avery has not eaten a lemon in this picture. This is her impression of what she would look like if she HAD eated a lemon. Pretty good, huh?

Check out the kids' clothes - it was in the 60's today, December 27th! The rest of the country snowed in, and we could practically run through the sprinklers.
On the way home, we saw this beautiful sunset, a rare treat in Virginia:

3 comments:

Laci said...

Avery is crazy!

Brenny said...

Hey T! I got your Christmas card in the mail and saw you had listed your blog. I had to check it out. Love the pictures of your kiddos. Donovan's red curls rock and Avery is so funny. I love that little lady's faces! Glad to see you guys are doing well.

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

We live right next door to a Pei Wei! If you come visit us...we can go everyday....

Just sayin'

Thanks for the cute Christmas card. You have such a beautiful family! Hope you guys all had a great holiday!!