Christmas Eve, opening their Christmas PJ's.

Avery wanted to try to catch Santa by setting up the camera with a timer on it. It worked! We caught him!

So excited, just waiting to come downstairs!

Our tree on Christmas morning:

Various pictures of Christmas morning happiness and messiness:


(The rest of the pictures are taken by MY Christmas present, a new Nikkon Digital SLR camera that I've been dying for. Can you tell a difference?)
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas! I love the timer on the camera taking a picture of Santa - that is adorable!
I'm so jealous of the camera. The pictures look great!
sitting on the stiars! just liek we did when we were little - how fun. we had the girls do that when we lived in our old house....
Cograts on the camera! I am soo jealous...Santa told me no and that I had to buy my own, boo hoo! But very excting for you!!
I love your new couches! I know they aren't "new" now but they are very cute. Looks like you had a good Christmas and that Santa found you.
Post a Comment