Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Potty training, day 1

Today we kicked off Donovan's potty training. The day was filled with many successes, but also several accidents. I'm beginning to see why people say boys are harder to train than girls. Avery was a breeze, this looks like it's going to be a bit harder.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Hope it goes smoothly for you w/ your little guy :) The nice thing is he can always find a tree unlike the inconvenience of the travel potty we have w/ the girls :)

pennylutz said...

The first day is always the worst! I hope things go even better today.

Wendi said...

Good luck Tiffany-It will no doubt go better than things with Spencer...I am so close to buying more diapers but don't want to give up.

Laci said...

mmmm. SO glad we are way past that at our house! Lol. Good luck!

daveandlisa said...

You'll have to keep me updated on how this goes. I'm kind of hoping that Kadyn just decides one day that she's going to do it and that's it. But I don't think I'll be that lucky. I really need to just push it and work on it. Let me know if you have any tricks that work with Donovan.

E said...

My thoughts are with you! Good Luck!