Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Big Daddy!

Scott turned 32 on the 17th, so he's well into his 30's now - old man. We didn't do a lot, since we said our NY trip was partly for his birthday. But Avery and Donovan made him a door sign:

And we got a Cakelove cake:

When I went to serve it, I noticed a tiny, 2 year old sized finger hole in the side of the cake, gross:

1 comment:

Ally said...

Tiffany,
So great to get your comment. I love seeing your blog and catching up with your cute family. I can't believe how much your family has grown since I last saw you. Hope all is well in DC with you- and oh your last post really made me want to travel to NYC for a fun NY wedding. So great.

Loves to you and happy belated to that old man of yours- I mean 32 is really getting up there.