Last night, our wonderful friends had us over for dinner and a pool party. My friend Deni is from Brazil and invites us over now and then to eat her wonderful Brazilian cooking. Scott is always in heaven. I think he secretly wishes he had married a Brazilian girl that would cook delicious Brazilian dishes for him. Last night, Deni made his favorite food, feijoada, which is a black bean and meat dish over rice. It was very tasty. Before dinner we went swimming in their awesome swimming pool, which is like a resort pool. The kids had tons of fun, and Avery was very glad to play with her sweet and beautiful friends Mila and Moema (and their neighbor Davida).

Donovan hung out with his girlfriend Luna. Her parents have already promised her to Donovan. They're getting married in about 20 years. We have already taught him to say "I love Luna" and she likes to give him kisses.

Waiting to get back into the pool at break time.

Scott had fun diving off the diving board.

Avery suprised us by asking to jump off too.
4 comments:
Donovan's future bride is adorable. And Scott is a very white dude! lol
That sounds like so much fun! Deni is an awesome cook! Mike wishes that I could cook brazilian!
I hate to break it to ya, but I made arrangements for Luna and Drew 2 years ago! I'll have to get that contract in writing I guess:)
YUM...sounds fabulous! My mouth was also watering over your own Pinkberry machine. I think I need one of those.
Post a Comment