Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

This year, we made our very own caramel apples. It was so much fun, and they were so good.









Our Ward Trunk-Or-Treat was the night before Halloween. Avery was Olympic gymnast Nastia Liukin this year. Donovan was a "donosaur."

In honor of the election, Scott and I went as REAL "Change You Can Believe In."



Earlier that day, the kids marched in the costume parade at their school.






Avery's class:

Donovan's class:

On the morning of Halloween, Donovan and I went with some of our friends to play in the tunnels at Nalls Nursery. The boys had tons of fun, although Donovan and Travis wouldn't even think about putting their costumes on.





Afterwards, we headed over to kindergarten for the Halloween party.
Donovan thought he'd died and gone to heaven. He has always wanted to go to Avery's class. It's even worse now that he thinks all they do is play games and eat yummy food up there!

After Scott finished work, we decorated pumpkins.
We went trick or treating, but I think Avery had more fun handing out candy to kids that came to our door.

Our little junk food junkie thought it was the best day of his life and started shoveling candy in his mouth as fast as he could.
Our healthy girl picked one or two pieces to eat and then said she was done. Sometimes, I'm not even sure she's my child!

3 comments:

Natalie C. said...

Tiffany, I am catching up on reading blogs & have totally neglected mine while I've been busy- I haven't even posted Halloween pictures yet. It's pathetic! But I wanted to say that Mrs. Evans' parties are really fun, aren't they? All the parties & field trips I went to last year with Eli's class were so fun.

Natalie C. said...

Also, I just ordered books 1-4 of Magic Treehouse! Send any other suggestions my way of books Avery has liked that Eli may like. :)

Marsee Family said...

Do you think that your kids could be any cuter!! They are so cute and I absolutely love Avery's Nastia costume, she is prettier than the real one. I miss you and love you!!