"What the what" is a phrase Donovan loves to use. It cracks me up every time. I don't think I use it often, but it really applies to this situation. Isla had her 2 month check up on Thursday. I have been guessing that she was smaller than Avery and Donovan (who were huge) by a little bit, but didn't know exactly how big she was. She's pretty rolypoly, but it's hard to guess. For reference, Avery was 14 pounds, 8 ounces at 2 months and Donovan was 15 pounds 8 ounces at 2 months. Like I said, huge. Well, much to my surprise, Isla weighed in at 12 pounds 2 ounces. What the what?! She's still in the 90th percentile, but this is the first kid I've even had on the chart at this age.
My chunky monkey. Despite being 2 1/2 pounds smaller than Avery and 3 1/2 pounds smaller than Donovan at the same age, she is obviously not going hungry:
2 comments:
Jackson was 11 lb 12 oz, & Liam was 11 lb 7 oz...not too far behind Isla! She's a cutie!
Hi this is Kijanna! She is soooooo cute! I'm glad we got to see her this summer!
Post a Comment