Sunday, May 30, 2010

Look what she can do!

This spring, Avery learned how to ride her bike with no training wheels!

She's had a pretty busy year. She is almost done with first grade and is getting ready for her third dance recital. Posing for the dance recital program with 3 of her BFF's:

Last month, our ward had a 2 mile fun run. Avery ran most of it. She doesn't look very happy here, but she really loved doing it. Look at the little super hero below. When I told him there was a race, he said "I know what I need, my cape!" He ran quite a bit of it too.

Avery also just finished up her soccer season. This year, she played on a with several of the neighborhood little girls. She's getting pretty good!


With her team. Yes, she is not wearing her jersey for the final game, we couldn't find it.

1 comment:

Marsee Family said...

She gets more and more beautiful!! I think she looks just like her mom.