It's been two weeks since I (Scott) have been home. It's been good for work, but it's been a long, long trip. At least I got to see some neat things while I was out. Here are some of the recent highlights from this leg of the trip:
The Cairo skyline, from the hotel lounge on the 18th floor.

Here's another one with a better view of the Nile river.

I'm not sure what this is, but I thought it was interesting. I never did get a shot of the Cairo Tower, which is pretty darn cool. I guess you'll have to Google it.

Cooler than skylines are the following, which we got to do on our last day here:



Here's how we got a better view of the pyramids:

My camel was grumpy. But the view was worth the bumpy ride with 'Chuck.'

We got to see the Sphinx, as well. Smaller than I imagined, but still very cool. I guess everything will look smaller next to the pyramids.

Great experience, but I'm glad to be on my way home, finally, where I can see Tiffany, Avery, Dono, and 'little Squish' as I'm tempted to start calling Isla.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting pictures of your "business" trip. If you really were some kind of specail agent working for the government you probably wouldn't post pictures of your trip!! Looks like you had a good time!
Post a Comment