Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sweet Baby Flem...

...is baking! I am 3 months pregnant with baby #3 due in the 3rd month of next year! We are all excited! Hooray for 3!!!

18 comments:

Brenny said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Teri said...

Congratulations!!!

Jeppson Clan said...

Hooray! Congrats! March is a fantastic time to have a baby! I love the first ultra sounds when they look like little gummy bears! How are you feeling?

Marcy said...

I'm sooooooooooooooo excited for you!!! I can't believe our due dates are so close together.

Kyla Armstrong said...

Hooray! The Armstrongs are so excited for you guys!

daveandlisa said...

That is SOOOO awesome. I'm so excited for you guys. March is a great time to have a baby. Can't wait to find out what it is!

Dana Broderick said...

Congrats, Congrats! A March baby! Sounds perfect! :)

Jill said...

Congrats.

April said...

Congratulations! Very exciting!!

Rich and Luz Stearns said...

Awesome, Congrats!

M & J Bowerbank said...

So freaking excited for you!

E said...

THat is SOOOO awesome! I am so excited for you.. how cool is it that we are pregnant together again. I am so very excited for you. can't wait to find out what it is!

Stacey said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting for you guys! How fun! When do you find out what it is?

burton family said...

Congratulations! So fun.

pennylutz said...

That's so great! I'm so excited for you.

Jenny Hatch said...

Congratulations!!!(three exclamation points) I love it that your little person will join you in March because you wanted a spring baby! Perfect! I'll smile all day for the news.

Kathryn said...

Just checking in after a while, I'm also due in March. Crazy. And congratulations.

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

Congrats guys! So exciting! I hope you name him Sa Sa Fleming.