Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Start spreadin' the news

Last month, the kids and I tagged along with Scott on a business trip up to NYC. It was so much fun. New York is Avery's favorite place in the world (don't ask my why, I have no idea) and this trip didn't disappoint. We spent time with one of my favorite people in the world, my college roommate who introduced me and Scott and met her beautiful baby Lucy. Unfortunately, I forgot to take any pictures. We also:
Devoted an entire afternoon to Times Square Toys R Us:




Shared an awesome, really high bed with someone we love:

Introduced the kids to Pinkberry:

And the Popover Cafe:


Saw the REAL Spiderman. Yes, folks, it really is the REAL one. Just ask Donovan.

Rode the boat out to Liberty Island:


Saw Manhattan from afar:


Practiced our mad posing skills:


And got a little freaked out by the rockiness of the boat on the way back:
It was a great trip and we can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

You have such an exciting life! :) I wish you had taken pictures with Erin! Did you guys go to any hypnotists? How is Avery liking first grade? Do you have her at the same school as Kindergarten?

April said...

You went and saw Erin?! How is she doing?! I was actually looking at some old pics the other day and was thinking of you all!!