Thursday, September 17, 2009

My boyfriend goes to preschool


Donovan started preschool this week. I referred to it as his first day of preschool, but he corrected me and said "It's my second first day of preschool." Last year we tried one day a week, but because of his separation anxiety, he dropped out after a few months. This year, he was very excited to start. He is in the Monkey class, which Avery was also in at his age, which he thinks is pretty cool. I adore his teacher, Miss Linda, who was also Avery's teacher. Donovan knows her pretty well, so I think that helps too. I was worried that he would be clingy or cry, but when we got to his class, I hung out by the door for a few minutes. After he got settled, he looked over to me and yelled "Bye Mommy!"
He really liked his new school shoes:

And his backpack:
With his buddy Cooper:

In front of his classroom door:

Avery, in the same spot, 3 years ago:


















1 comment:

Marcy said...

I can't believe he's big enough for preschool!!!