Saturday, March 29, 2008

More birthday partying...

This is the last birthday post I'll make, I promise. Yes, I know that I have posted 207 topics about birthdays in the last couple of weeks, but really, I don't have much else going on besides our upcoming move. Oh yeah, by the way, we sold our condo and are moving to a nearby townhouse in about 3 weeks.

Avery had her friend birthday party at Build-A-Bear Workshop. I'm telling you, parents, that is the way to go for a small child's party. I sent out the invitations and then showed up for the party. The Build-A-Bear people did everything else. The kids had a GREAT time building their new little friends, and when they went home, they had a fun toy to take with them. I did have to really restrict the number of friends she could invite, but at this age, I've decided less is more. Unfortunately, we forgot the camera. We did remember the video camera, so if I ever get savvy enough, I'll download some of the footage. For now, here is a polaroid that the Build-A-Bear people took for us.

Avery blowing out her candles (it's a pink and purple ladybug):


And, all the birthday fun is over until next year....

No comments: