The birthday kids:
Bouncing, climbing and sliding:
Even Scott got in on the bouncing fun. I, being 9 months pregnant, did not. I think I probably would have popped it.
All our birthday guests. I think there were 22 kids there in all.

Donovan blowing out his candle in the birthday throne:

Avery, blowing out her candles in the birthday throne:


Sharing birthday treats with friends:


See? Sharing a birthday party isn't so bad!

On Donovan's actual birthday the next week, we had a low-key birthday night with just the 4 of us.
Donovan blowing out his candle in the birthday throne:
Avery, blowing out her candles in the birthday throne:
Sharing birthday treats with friends:
See? Sharing a birthday party isn't so bad!
On Donovan's actual birthday the next week, we had a low-key birthday night with just the 4 of us.
3 comments:
maybe next year you can have a combined birthday party for all of your kids! Its pretty amazing that your kids were all born in the same month! Cute kids!
The picture with the candles sticking straight out in front, and the Barbie's hands staight out too, made me laugh. I don't know why. It is an impressive cake, as is the sponge bob. Looks like a few great parties.
Okay, so I'm a little behind, but...congrats on the new baby! I was actually just thinking about you and wondering if you had had her yet. I'm glad everything went well.
I would LOVE to see you and Sara! Let's stay in touch and plan on it!
Post a Comment