The night before Halloween, we attended our ward's annual Trunk or Treat. Before I tell you about it, isn't this the cutest little ninja you ever did see?

The kids had a lot of fun. Besides the trunk or treat, there were a lot of carnival games for the kids to participate in, like donut on a string:

Donovan had no interest in wasting his time trying to eat it off of a string.

Avery got her face painted:

And they went fishing at the fish tank:

They marched in the parade around the gym:

and then they headed out for trunk or treat in the parking lot:

Sweet, right?

Well that didn't last long. When you are wearing a ninja costume, you are forced to fight like a ninja. It is the law:

Oh yeah, Scott and I went as Edward and Bella in the sunlight:
3 comments:
Tiffany, your costumes made me laugh out loud. I hope you wear your shirt to the premiere.
I am laughing so hard right now at you and scott's costumes. That has to be the funniest thing I've seen in a month! Thanks for making my day. Congrats on the soon to be girl!!!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-mobil-bekas-mpv-terbaik
Post a Comment