Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Things I love on a snowy day

Yesterday, we had a snow day. No school, Scott at home, lots of fun, surrounded by the three loves of my life.


I love this guy. He had all the neighborhood involved in a snowball fight and giggling hysterically. It's not fair that every little kid doesn't have a dad this great, but I am so glad that my kids do. He makes me melt like the snow under my bare feet when I took the trash out.











I love this little girl. Every single thing about her. She's my little best friend. Except when her dad is around, and then she's his little best friend. She outlasted everyone in the snow, and only came in when I made her. She wasn't cold! Yesterday, she licked the beater after I made a cake. She was so into the chocolate, she didn't even know her face was covered in it.



I love this little guy. He is my little sidekick and never wants to be more than 3 feet from me. He didn't last long in the snow yesterday. It was windy, and his pink cheeks needed to be warmed up, which meant spending time with me. He spent most of the day at the back door window yelling "DAD!!! SISSY!!! HEY GUYS!!!!" through the closed door.


5 comments:

April said...

So cute! Your fam is so gorgeous!!

Marsee Family said...

How is it that little kids don't feel the cold when they play in the snow. I remember playing for hours and never being cold. Oh to be young again!

Laci said...

Such a cute post! I can't believe you had snow. We are doing yardwork it's so nice...

Gary Acton said...

Fun stuff! Your family is the cutest! Thanks for your comments on my blog. Olivia is doing great! It's so good to hear from you!

Jana said...

By the way, you are probably wondering who "G" is...I was commenting under my husband's login. It's me, Jana. Just wanted to clear that up!