Sunday, March 8, 2009

My crazy boy

Donovan loves to sing. Well, I'd call it more yelling than singing. He thinks it is especially funny when he puts his own words in it. His favorite words to stick in there are "pants" "diaper" and "crocodile." Here are some of his best songs.





When I tried to get him to be serious and sing "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam:"

8 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

So cute and fun. I love the pants and crocodile plus how the finale to each song is a scream/hide under the covers. He is truly darling!

Dana Broderick said...

He is a cutie!!! I love all the clips! He is going to be a class clown for sure! :)

Rist Family said...

That is so cute!

Laci said...

What a crazy cousin we have~

Jana said...

Oh my gosh! We have got to get him and Olivia together! One of her favorite things to do is make up songs. You should see her during "American Idol"! She thinks she's hot stuff. It's hilarious! Aren't kids the best????

Marsee Family said...

This was so cute. Ruby loved it and was singing back to him.

M & J Bowerbank said...

He is so cute!

Jenny Hatch said...

Donovan! He is a movie star...and smart. I love the ABCs and how he almost skipped a couple "W, X, Y and Z" but he totally caught himself.