On President's Day, we went to the Alexandria City parade. President's Day is kind of a big deal around here, I guess mainly because Alexandria is George Washington's hometown. We happened to sit right across the street from our good friend Lucas (and his parents) and they were nice enough to cross and sit by us.
Summer 2015 part 1 of 2
8 years ago
3 comments:
i wish we had a pres. day parade. that's really neat. i love the crossed eyes picture too.
Hooray for friends AND parades. Especially when the scouts throw candy. And we get to see horses. Yeah!!
Flemings, thanks for the posts of DC. These sorts of events are definitely one of the things I miss.
Just wanted to drop you and note- your kids are so cute! I can't believe that they are as old as they are. Has it really been that long since we lived by each other? Wow.
Post a Comment