Today, at Avery's preschool, there was a luncheon for Mother's Day. Avery has been talking about this for weeks now. The kids prepared a lot of the food themselves and made place settings for their mamas. I left Donovan at a friend's house, so it was a special day for Avery and me. I feel that she sometimes gets deprived the one-on-one time that Donovan gets while she's at school. She told me this morning that I got to pick out whatever I wanted her to wear today, and she got to pick out my outfit. Of course she picked something pink for me to wear. She thinks I don't wear enough pink. One day, she asked me why I wear black so much. I told her it's slimming. She asked me what that means. I told her that it made me look skinny. She told me it didn't.....
Here I am with my beautiful girl. I can't believe that she's going to be finished with preschool in two weeks and will be starting kindergarten in the fall!
2 comments:
Very sweet pic. :-) And girl, you are rocking the pink, I like!
Honestly, the first thought that went through my mind when I saw that picture of you & Avery is how beautiful you look in that shirt! Maybe pink is slimming? Or maybe you've lost weight b/c it looks like it in your face! :)
Post a Comment