After they played for a bit, they decided to take some "rides" on the motorized cars and motorcycles. You know the type, you put in a quarter (or three quarters, due to the increasing cost of gas these days) and the car bounces you for about 27 seconds? Well, Anna and Donovan were having a great time climbing around on the vehicles, when Donovan decided that he wanted to make them go. He kept asking me for money, and I didn't have any quarters, nor did I want to shell out 75 cents per ride. So I told him that we were just going to sit in them today. He didn't seem too upset about not getting money and begged me for my keys, which I gave him. He kept poking my keys at the dashboard of the car, which I thought was cute and funny, when suddenly the car sprang to life. Anna and Donovan had hotwired the mall car!
Here are the cute little felons. Look how proud they are of themselves:
2 comments:
You aren't supposed to have play dates at your local Sears? I guess I missed that memo. :P
Tiffany, you tell the most hilarious stories!! I am LOVING that Donovan hotwired the mall car. Is that at Landmark? One of the pictures looked a little like the soft play area at Tysons.
Post a Comment