Friday, September 17, 2010

She has a voice!

And she likes to use it. We think it's pretty cute too.



(Sorry about the poor video quality, it was taken from my cell phone.)

4 comments:

AW said...

What's up with you posting on your blog? I liked it when you were behind... it made me feel better:) Actually so glad you are... we miss you all and it's nice to see pictures and LOVE seeing Miss chatty... she's so CUTE and getting so big, makes me sad she's growing up without her boyfriends and us!

Laci said...

SHe's a cutie pie!

Marsee Family said...

So adorable! This is one of my favorite things when they start to talk. I love seeing their little mouths trying to talk! Mae misses her bff! They would have lots to talk about!

Christine said...

I think she is going to be a piano player - were you watching those fingers move????? She is so cute!!!!!