This weekend, the DC area experienced the biggest snowstorm we have had in over 100 years (at least according to the weatherman). I'm not sure how much we ended up with, but I heard somewhere around 2 feet, with some areas around 3 feet. This afternoon, we got out to play in it. It was almost TOO much snow, Donovan got stuck in it so deep I had to ask our neighbor to pull him out! Unfortunately, Scott is out of town on a ski trip and has now had 2 flights canceled as he tries to get back home, so it was just the three of us.
That is so pretty! I know it really sucks for you guys, but I would be in heaven if we were still there. I'm still pretty bitter that it barely snowed the entire 4 years we lived there and the first winter we leave you guys get dumped on. Anyway, make sure you guys have sufficient fun for us since we can't play in it ourselves. :o)
I'm impressed you took the kids out today. Those guys owe us big. I think we should take a week-long trip without them next year. Speaking of trips, Disney World looks like a blast and I love that Avery had her fury pink mouse ears in like every picture.
Everytime I watch the news and hear about the storm over there, I think of you. I'm glad you posted pictures -- Crazy snow! But I bet it has made for some great memories for you and the kids. I hope Scott makes it home soon.
hey flems...how are you doing? is baby girl here? our 3rd was a girl also and she is already 9.5 months. can't wait to hear all about her... we also just got back from disney...good times. we can't wait to go back!!
7 comments:
That is so pretty! I know it really sucks for you guys, but I would be in heaven if we were still there. I'm still pretty bitter that it barely snowed the entire 4 years we lived there and the first winter we leave you guys get dumped on. Anyway, make sure you guys have sufficient fun for us since we can't play in it ourselves. :o)
I'm impressed you took the kids out today. Those guys owe us big. I think we should take a week-long trip without them next year. Speaking of trips, Disney World looks like a blast and I love that Avery had her fury pink mouse ears in like every picture.
Everytime I watch the news and hear about the storm over there, I think of you. I'm glad you posted pictures -- Crazy snow! But I bet it has made for some great memories for you and the kids. I hope Scott makes it home soon.
Great pictures! It looks like you had a lot of fun! Hopefully you won't be snowed in for too long!
Tiffany - I just came over here to see if you've had your baby yet. 1 month to go - hooray! I hope you're feeling at least okay these days!
Wow - I can't believe how much snow you guys had!!
hey flems...how are you doing? is baby girl here? our 3rd was a girl also and she is already 9.5 months. can't wait to hear all about her...
we also just got back from disney...good times. we can't wait to go back!!
Post a Comment