Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dance Recital

Last month, Avery was in her annual dance recital. She did great and looked pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself. This year, she performed two dances, a tap routine to "We Got the Beat" and a ballet dance to "Sing."
She was in a class again this year with her good buddy Adrienne.
Ballet costume:


Tap costume (should I be concerned that she insists upon doing these poses by herself?):



This year, I got to be the "Class Mom," which meant I got to hang out backstage with the girls during the performance. It was fun to see their crazy antics.




By the end of the night, these little girls were TIRED!



But she can't wait to do it all again next year!

Here is the dance routine. Avery is the dancer on the far right.

And here is the tap. Avery is second from the right.

1 comment:

Marsee Family said...

Could she be anymore beautiful. She looks like one of the child beauty queens. She will be a knock out when she is a teenager. Watch out!