After conference today, we went down to the Tidal Basin to see the famed DC Cherry Blossoms. It was lovely, but very crowded. And I had my camera with me and went a little crazy. So please to enjoy about 99 pictures of my kids with the Cherry Blossoms:
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe the curls and the eyelashes on that boy of yours! ADORABLE! And that girl of yours is like a mini-you! Very fun!
6 comments:
SO CUTE! I miss the cherry blossoms. your kids are so cute! wish they could come over and play! :)
FUn! I keep thinking we need to come out there one year for this...
Seeing the cherry blossoms always makes me miss living in DC!
Gorgeous pictures, Tiffany!!
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe the curls and the eyelashes on that boy of yours! ADORABLE! And that girl of yours is like a mini-you! Very fun!
Your pics are fantastic! Your kiddos are too cute...they make a perfect subject to shoot!
Post a Comment