For the fifth year in a row, we headed down to the Outer Banks, North Carolina for Thanksgiving. We stayed in an amazing house in Southern Shores with 5 other families. In total, there were 14 kids and 12 adults, but the house was so big it didn't feel crowded at all.

We had a fantastic time:
frolicking in the waves with our best friends...

...searching for seashells...

...digging in the sand...

...walking around town with no pants on...

...spending an hour in the kite shop searching for the perfect kite...

...and taking turns flying it...


...dressing up for turkey dinner...


...stuffing our faces with friends...

...sharing a bed for the first time ever...

We love spending Thanksgiving in the Outer Banks!!!

(More pictures to come later.)
9 comments:
What a neat tradition! It looks like you had the perfect Thanksgiving! Great pictures! I'm kinda wishing we were there to get in on the fun!
So cute! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm glad you didn't have to visit the Urgent Care center there this time. :-)
That looks like so much fun! So many cute pis too!!!
Avery looks just like you, Tiffany. She is getting so beautiful and grown up! I am glad you had fun. Love you!
I'm glad Avery wasn't so sick that you had to miss the trip. It looks like so much fun! I'm sorry we missed it.
Looks like fun! I am so sad that we had such bad weather when we tried to visit the outer banks!
Hi! Send me your current email address and I'll tell you everything you need to know. Does that sound sneaky? Because it's meant to be...
theobaldjenna@yahoo.com
Tiffer,
Your kids are so dang cute. They sure are growing up. Love to read your blog. Merry Christmas! - Teri
Hey Tiffany, it's your old friend Lauren Layne :) Your kids are so beautiful and Makelle is right, Avery is looking just like you! It's great to see you looking so happy with such a great looking family! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment