Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our Busy Thursday

Scott has been out of town for the past several days. First in Seattle, and now in Brazil. He's coming home tomorrow, and we couldn't be more excited. To keep from strangling each other in his absence, we have been keeping as busy as possible. Today, we:
Snuggled in the living room while watching cartoons:

Went to the beach (and then got rained out):

Rode the train at the mall:

Ate dinner at Chick-Fil-A and played in Buzzy Bees, the mall arcade:

These pictures are from my camera phone, so it may be hard to see, but Donovan had an allergic reaction to his sunscreen. He has to wear a special kind, and when I got to the beach today, I realized that I had forgotten it. I thought I was doing the right thing by putting the other stuff on him instead of letting him get sunburned, now I'm not so sure. Check out the rash. Poor kid. At least I had a valid reason for knocking him out with some Benadryl, right? Kidding.... Kind of.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Tiffany! I'm so sorry about Donovan's rash. Poor kid. I hope it doesn't last too long.

Jill said...

By the way, I'm impressed that you managed to do so much today. When I got home I was so warn out that I just sat on the couch for a couple hours while Liz watched cartoons.

daveandlisa said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day. I wish that we hadn't gotten rained out at the beach though. Hopefully next time it won't rain.