
Avery fell out of bed last night. We removed her guardrail about a month ago, and each night, I was sure she would fall out. She moves around more in her sleep than anyone I've ever seen. She surpised me by not falling out for a whole month. Just when I relax and think that she's good, she immediately falls right out. I quit putting pillows next to her bed a few nights ago. She didn't cry though, just sat up, dazed and confused.
Donovan is finally getting to be a good sleeper. When he's tired, I ask him if he wants to go night-night, and if he is, he starts blowing kisses to everyone. If he isn't, he starts to shake his head no-no-no-no-no. He has a special blanket, and still uses his binkie. The minute we hand him those, he puts his head on our shoulder or chest and snuggles for a few minutes. When he is done, he sits up and pushes himself away, we walk over to his crib, he dives into his bed, and is usually out for about 12 hours. Finally!!!! After more than a year of getting up at night, we have been getting some sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment